Metz Bedframe (Faux Leather / Fabric)
- 3-5 Days
The Metz Bed Frame is available in both PVC faux leather upholstery and fabric upholstery.
The simple and no-frills design of the Metz Bed Frame makes it a versatile piece suitable for all schools of interior design.
Select between 4" plastic or metal legs, with 6 bed legs equipped for the Single and Super Single beds, and 9 and 12 legs respectively for the Queen sized and King sized beds.
The Metz Bed Frame also comes in an extensive range of colours, making customisation readily available.
Choose between faux leather PVC upholstery or fabric upholstery.
Choose between 4inches metal legs and plastic legs. Bedframe in picture is 4inches plastic legs.
Colour of bedframe in picture is PVC Beige. Kindly refer to colour chart for more options.
Number of Legs:
Single / Super Single - 6 Pieces
Queen - 9 Pieces
King - 12 Pieces
Bed Frame Max Load:
Single / Super Single - 100kg adult weight.
Queen / King - 200kg adult weight.
Protected 6 months against manufacturing defects on frame structure.
Warranties do not cover the following:
- misuse, abuse, modifications, wear & tear, inappropriate cleaning method, or cuts / scratches / dents caused by the user.
- placed outdoors / humid / unfavourable conditions.
3 to 5 days for queen size & (PVC Dark Brown / PVC Black) combination.
2 weeks for other sizes and colour combinations.
Total Bed Length - Approx 2083mm
Headboard Height - Approx 1092mm
Headboard Thickness - Approx 178mm
Divan Height - 6inches (Approx 152mm)
Height of Plastic / Metal Legs - 4inches (Approx 102mm)
Single - W910mm (1 Piece Divan Base)
Super Single - W1060mm (1 Piece Divan Base)
Queen - W1520mm (2 Pieces Divan Base)
King - W1830mm (2 Pieces Divan Base)
Dimensions are accurate only to within +/- [2 centimetres].
1. Does not include mattress and bedding accessories.
2. Free product installation.
3. Actual product and colour may vary slightly from picture due to photoshoot lighting conditions or individual screen settings.
4. Dimensions are accurate only to within +/- [2 centimetres].