Chemnitz Bedframe (Faux Leather / Fabric)
- 2 Weeks
The incorporation of a diverged upholstered headboard reflects the uniqueness of the Chemnitz bed frame, making it one of the crowd favourites.
Available in either PVC faux leather upholstery or fabric upholstery, the Chemnitz is essentially a bed frame that would feel as good as it looks, thanks to its plushy and oversized cushions on its upholstered headboard.
Equipped with plastic legs, the Chemnitz is a high quality bed frame that comes at an affordable price.
Single and Super Single beds come equipped with 6 bed legs, while Queen sized and King sized beds come with 9 and 12 bed legs respectively.
Additionally, the Chemnitz bed frame is also customisable in a wide range of colours.
Choose between PVC faux leather upholstery and fabric upholstery.
Refer to colour chart.
Number of Legs:
Single - 6 Pieces
Super Single - 6 Pieces
Queen - 9 Pieces
King - 12 Pieces
Bed Frame Max Load:
Single / Super Single - 100kg adult weight.
Queen / King - 200kg adult weight.
Protected 6 months against manufacturing defects on frame structure.
Warranties do not cover the following:
- misuse, abuse, modifications, wear & tear, inappropriate cleaning method, or cuts / scratches / dents caused by the user.
- placed outdoors / humid / unfavourable conditions.
2 to 3 weeks.
Headboard Height - 50inches (Approx 1270mm)
Headboard Thickness - 10inches (Approx 254mm)
Divan Height - 8inches (Approx 203mm)
Total Bed Length - 83" (Approx 2108mm)
Height of Plastic Legs - 2.5" (Approx 64mm)
Single - Approx W910mm (1 Piece Divan Base)
Super Single - Approx W1060mm (1 Piece Divan Base)
Queen - Approx W1520mm (2 Pieces Divan Base)
King - Approx W1830mm (2 Pieces Divan Base)
Dimensions are accurate only to within +/- [2 centimetres].
1. Does not include mattress and bedding accessories.
2. Free product installation.
3. Actual product and colour may vary slightly from picture due to photoshoot lighting conditions or individual screen settings.
4. Dimensions are accurate only to within +/- [2 centimetres].